• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pre-Paid Membership but still requires my credit card?

Explorer ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 1 year pre paid membership but Photoshop says that I can't use it until I add my credit card information? I'm not trying to pay for photoshop on a monthly basis, I just want to try the product, risk-free.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Contact Contact Customer Care as recommended by saritashon . If you still have problems there after, please update the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you still need to supply your credit card.  your subscription will automatically renew (and be charged to your cc) at the end of your first year.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After adding my credit card, can i cancel my subscription and still utilize the program until my original pre-paid membership ends? I do not want to pay for the subscription at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2018 Aug 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

riq1004090@gmail.com  wrote

Help

Please give more information on your request. My crystal ball is currently in maintenance mode.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi myself Muhammad Suleman Asghar I am from Pakistan SIALKOT I need membership card to apply can you tell me first you tell me i need a membership call I am starting working Karachi so with the month to travel to through train travelling so membership card now so I am eligible I am waiting your response thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Errys,

Greetings for the day!

As you are using the same email registered with  forums for Creative Cloud Photography Plan.I  have checked  that you got the subscription via a redemption code  which was valid for 12 months.After 12 months either you apply a new redemption code or else you starting paying the discounted price available.The payments are getting declined it seems there is some issue with the card and that is why you are getting the error for Photoshop expiring soon.

You  may Contact Customer Care for help and support

Hope this helps!

Feel free to update the Thread for more questions

Thanks,

Sarita

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to be charged for a subscription. If I put in a credit card number, can I immediately cancel my subscription but still be able to use the pre-paid membership until it expires?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you cancel your subscription the cancel will be immediate... You need to wait for the last month of the subscription to expire before you can cancel. Adobe sends a mail, but you can also set yourself a reminder as I do...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It actually charged me? This is copied from my adobe.com account billing history

Date Type Payment Print
Aug 12, 2018InvoiceUS$9.99

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

But is your prepaid subscription expired?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

no it says that i have a 1 year pre-paid membership but it's still trying to charge me 9.99 for a membership?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact Contact Customer Care as recommended by saritashon . If you still have problems there after, please update the thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines