• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Elements 2022 - can it run with Mac OSX 10.14 as technical specs say only OSX 10.11 & 10.15

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Elements 2020 and am looking at now going to Premiere Elements 2022. I am running OSX 10.14 Mohave on my mac. I see in the 2022 specs that you need to have mac OSX 10.15 or 10.11. So does this mean that version 2022 will not run with OSX 10.14. If not, what is the last version of premiere elements that will run with 10.14 and can this still be purchased and downloaded

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

premiere elements 2021 is the last version that will run on os 10.14, System requirements older versions (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2022 Apr 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

premiere elements 2021 is the last version that will run on os 10.14, System requirements older versions (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks kglad. Also got a private message response from what is a probably a scammmer with an email address [address removed by moderator]@oulook.com ". I responded on my matter without checking by outling further my issue and asking how to download the 2021 version and cost.  Got back the following email "Sure, we provide you the Premier Elements 2021 and we have to generate the manual invoice and yes you are eligible for discount on PRE 2021.Yes it will work with Mac OS Mojave. Premiere Elements 2021 will be after all the discounts $99.99 AU"

Reported matter to adobe's phishing email address. Have not paid anything and not following up with any further emails etc from the "scammers".

Unfortunatley a bad experience with my first Adobe Community query

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any email that say it's from Adobe with an outlook.com email address is a scammer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Greg King..  your scammers email address was not the same as the one @Ian22453688lvvr received. 

that should be no surprise even if they are the same person.  scammers use lots of different email addresses and neither of the two addresses cited (so far) are even middling attempts to spoof an adobe.com address.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Ian22453688lvvr yes, unfortunately scammers prowl the adobe forums (and, i suspect, other public forums, too). 

glad you reported it!  for others looking to report scammers (and other security issues), Notifying Adobe of Security Issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines