• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro doesn't open

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects. It's important to note, that I already have them installed on my main computer in my studio, and I decided to install them also at home. My home computer system was Windows7 Pro, and I have just upgraded it to Windows10 to have a possibility to install the latest versions of Adobe products. The installation was successful, but when I tryed to run Premiere Pro it didn't work. First of all I got a message:

"Video Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600

unsupported Video Driver" and an offer to fix the problem. When I try to ignore this message, Premiere crashes immediately. I click on "Fix", get the driver from Intel website, run it - and get the message, that my "does not meet the minimus requirements for installing the software" - very strange, because this computer although is not the new one, it has very good working parameters - processor i7, 32GB RAM, at least 20GB free space on my hard drive, graphic card is also good enough. I try to install it manually, but get a message from windows, that I already have a better driver. When I run After Effects, I get the same message, but the program starts. Premiere does not! How can I fix the problem? 

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines