• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premiere Pro installation fails on new Macbook Air M2

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The installation continues all the way through 99% then stops and says failed.

I get this exit code when I look:

Exit Code: 183
-------------------------------------- Summary --------------------------------------
 - 2 fatal error(s), 1 error(s), 3 warnings(s) 

FATAL: Error (Code = 183) executing in command 'RunProgramCommand' for package: 'AdobePremierePro22AllTrial', version:22.5.0.62
FATAL: Error occurred in install of package (Name: AdobePremierePro22AllTrial Version: 22.5.0.62). Error code: '183'
ERROR: launchedTaskWithLaunchPath. Exception while fetching terminationStatus
WARN: Attempt to register application "/Applications/Adobe Premiere Pro 2022/Adobe Premiere Pro 2022.app/Contents/Frameworks/PhotoshopServer.app" failed
WARN: Warning (Code = 186) executing in command 'RegisterApplication' for package: 'AdobePremierePro22AllTrial', version:22.5.0.62
WARN: Unable to run program "/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Keyfiles/Premiere Pro/22.0/CustomHooks/dvaPlistGen2016"
TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 26, 2022 Aug 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue. I've tried what @Peru Bob suggested and it still didn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should of included this. Premiere (and After Effects) do get an error when installing but they do install and work. Creative Cloud just doesn't recognize them. Photoshop installs fine without any errors. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tim and Leland, if you are setting up a Mac using Apple's latest processors, please review https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/apple-silicon-m1-chip.html for essential guidance to successfully make the transition.

There have also been reports that recent updates for Premiere Pro are failing with Error 183 if Rosetta 2 is not installed.  If you have not done so, please install Rosetta 2 to increase the computer's compatibility.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines