• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Price increases - I'm out

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2022 Oct 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm tapping out after a few decades of using Adobe Acrobat.  Never use any of the other features, $240 a year just to create a few PDFs every month is insane.  

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

unless they need to be secure documents or use some other advanced feature, i'd think you should be able to find a free vanilla pdf creator using google.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm tapping out after a few decades of using Adobe Acrobat.  Never use any of the other features, $240 a year just to create a few PDFs every month is insane.  

By @Ed Maddox

That's a far assessment.  If all you need to do is create PDF files, many programs can do that for you (ie: Word, Google Docs).  If you don't need any of the additional features, there's no point in paying for what you don't need.  Was there an issue you were having? Unable to install? Need the link to stop paying the subscription? As you are posting in a user-to-user support forum I cannot imagine you were trying to tell this to Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines