• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem installation photoshop elements 2021

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the program photoshop elements 2015 in 2016 and upgrade always to 2020;

I bought a new macbook this year with big sur and now it can't install 2021. I tried with the serial number but it tells me always that the number is not correct.

What is the solution? Do I need to pay for a new installation, I paid already 151 euro in 2016.

Thanks

Xavier 

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you have buyed your license of PS Elements 2021?

If you buyed them from a third party dealer it is possible that you've got an redemption code. This code you have to redempt by Adobe first.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html

Otherwise take a look here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/troubleshoot-activation-errors.html#invalidserial

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

I did not buy 2021 elements because I paid already 151 euro for elements 2015!
Do I need to pay again for elements 2021??
Or can I install an old version of 2020 on my new MacBook?
Best regards

Xavier Hantson

[Moderator] 

[personal information removed per policy -  

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-community-professionals/email-signatures-and-personal-informati... 

[This is a public forum, not Adobe support, please do not post personal information] 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

...I bought a new macbook this year with big sur and now it can't install 2021. I tried with the serial number but it tells me always that the number is not correct....

You tried to install version 2021 and try to activate with the seriel number of version 2020. Is this correct?

This doesn't work because every version had it's own serieal number.

Which OS version do you have installed on your new MAC?

Here you'll find the system requrements of  older version of PS Elements: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/system-requirements/older-versions.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

still does not work, refuses my 2021 serial no

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which version you've try to install?

If you have a serial no. for version 2021 it only will work with PSE 2021.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your version 2015 serial number will ONLY work with that version

To install the 2021 version you must buy it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines