• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem installing Photoshop elements 2021, swedish version. Windows 10

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Under installing from a disk I get the text: Fail to install and code 4. I can´t find code 4 in your manual. I tries to install again and then I got the failcode 81. What shall i do?

I have Windows 10 Home. OS version 19041.1052

Thankful for help 

Birgitta Lindeborg

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Birgitta,

First, restart your computer as you have some processes running in the background that won't allow you to install Adobe Photoshop Elements 2021 at the moment (that's the reason behind the Error code 81). That should stop them running. You can check if they are still running by looking at this Adobe Knowledge Base article:

Stäng oförenliga processer och program som stör installationer och uppdateringar av Adobe-program

Then, go to Hämta Adobe Photoshop Elements and download a copy of Photoshop Elements 2021 from this page. The first error you received (Error code 4) was due to a "damaged" file on the disk (it probably isn't damaged and may be just a read error that occasionally happens when accessing files from a DVD-ROM).

Now go to Installera Photoshop Elements and scroll down the page to the section "Hämta och installera från Adobe-webbplatsen" and follow the instructions from there.

Hopefully everything will go OK from there. Please let us know how you get on 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you for helping me. Now I have succeeded in installning the program!

Sincerely

Birgitta

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restart your computer and retry installing.

if you see another error message, take a screenshot of it and attach it.  (copy the text or translate it, if it's in swedish.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines