• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with deactivating and activating Adobe Design Std CS6 - Urgent!

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
1)
I have a problem with deactivation Adobe Design Std CS6 on mac os el capitan wersion 10.11.6.
T
his package works but i can't deactivation it. I have access to the Internet and the connection is working,
but it keeps showing me the information: "Please connect to the Internet and try again".
I checked everything like on this page (https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html )
and everything works. Where is the problem?
2)
I tried to install this package on a different disk with older mac os (snow leopard), but the situation is similar as above with establishing an internet connection.
I connected both the internet via wifi and stationary and nothing. How to check how many computers is the license installed on?
How can I reset/delete the licenses on another computer if I do not have access to it and the disk on it has been erased?
Adobe support won't help and would like to refer you here ..
3)
I would like to transfer my license to another computer that I want to purchase.
Is it possible to install Adobe Design Std CS6 on mac pro 6.1? What mac os is the last system on which this package works properly?
Is it Mac os El Capitan 10.11.6? And will this connection Adobe Design Std CS6 + El Capitan 10.11.6 + mac pro 6.1 work efficiently and quickly?
4)
I have Adobe Design Std CS6 registered in my adobe account, but I can only download mac versions from it.
Will my serial number also work on the windows version?

Thanks for the help in advance. I need as many of this information to purchase a newer computer.
Urgent.

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can I reset/delete the licenses on another computer if I do not have access to it and the disk on it has been erased?

By @Krzysztof2206105171fv

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups on your browser) and only ask to have your activations reset:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

I have Adobe Design Std CS6 registered in my adobe account, but I can only download mac versions from it.
Will my serial number also work on the windows version?

By @Krzysztof2206105171fv

No.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1) Can adobe cs6 standard (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, acrobat) be installed on mac os Mojave and it works without a problem? There are various conflicting information on the internet.

2) Can adobe cs6 standard (photoshop, illustrator, indesign, acrobat) be installed on mac os High Sierra and it works without a problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Creative Suite applications are not supported on macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), and macOS 10.14 (Mojave). Therefore, many of the Creative Suite installers may not function normally on them. See the information below for available workarounds to install Creative Suite applications under macOS 10.12- 10.14.

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/install-creative-suite-mac-os-sierra.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines