Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Problem with update/uninstall INDD CC

New Here ,
Jan 17, 2014 Jan 17, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have a big problem with my INDD CC installation.

I can't update it. During the update process I have the following message :

Mise à jour d’Extension Manager CC

Une erreur s'est produite lors de l'installation de cette mise à jour. Quittez et réessayez ultérieurement. Code d’erreur : U44M1P15

Mise à jour d’Adobe InDesign CC (64 bits)

Une erreur s'est produite lors de l'installation de cette mise à jour. Quittez et réessayez ultérieurement. Code d’erreur : U44M1P15

Mise à jour DPS Desktop Tools CC 29.0.0

Mise à jour Adobe Media Encoder CC 7.2

Mise à jour d’Extension Manager 6.0.8

Adobe CSXS Infrastructure 4

Mise à jour d’Adobe InDesign CC

When I try to uninstall my InDesign CC, I have the following message "Echec de la désinstallation" (unistall failure).

I also tried the Cleaner Tool without any success...

So does anyone knows how I could handle this, and reinstall properly my INDD CC.

Thanks

Thierry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you solved this problem?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That message was from more than 7 years ago

When you ask a question you always need to provide some basic information
-Forum quick start https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/ASK-Forum-Success-Guide-Efficiently-using-the-forums/t...
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/Get-Started/Questions-you-need-to-answer-to-receive-better-help/td-p/6199470
-https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/how-to-post-and-get-your-issue-resolved-or-what-do-you-need-to-know-to-solve-my-issue/td-p/11178657?page=1

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines