• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas con ventana de guardar

Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Con cualquier programa, no puedo sobreescribir el nombre de un archivo cuando estoy en la ventana de "Guardar"/"Guardar como". Automáticamente se cierra la ventana. Pasa con cualquier tipo de archivo, una copia o uno nuevo.

Lo único que me deja hacer es guardar, pero con el nombre por defecto.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 28, 2022 Nov 28, 2022

that sounds like a computer system error then.  do you have that problem with any non-adobe program that can use a "save as"?

if not, you can try fixing all the adobe programs:

reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, try to repair
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails go ahead and uninstall using the correct uninstaller from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-messaging

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Maybe I expressed myself badly before, but I'm just telling you my process in relation to what you advised me. Please don't take this the wrong way, I didn't mean to offend you.

I tried the options you suggested yesterday. Every time I tried an option, I checked if the problem was still there or not. Getting to the last option in the list of suggestions, even after uninstalling and installing Adobe Cloud, it didn't fix it.

Later that day I was involved in solving another problem in illustrator,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

reset the preferences of the adobe app that causes the problem.

if you need help with that, what app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem occurs with all programs; photoshop, illustrator, after effects, indesign, etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that sounds like a computer system error then.  do you have that problem with any non-adobe program that can use a "save as"?

if not, you can try fixing all the adobe programs:

reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

if that fails, try to repair
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-install-stuck.html

if that fails go ahead and uninstall using the correct uninstaller from https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes... and then reinstall

if that fails, do a clean cc install following each applicable step:

uninstall every cc app including preferences, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-remove-app.html

then uninstall the cc desktop app, again using the correct uninstaller, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html#sa_src=web-mes...

clean your computer of cc files per http://www.adobe.com/support/contact/cscleanertool.html

check for, and if available, update your os

repair all ms visual c++ versions that can be repaired.

update your ms visual c++, if it can be updated

restart your computer (don't skip this)

reinstall the cc desktop app, https://creativecloud.adobe.com/apps/all/desktop?action=install&source=apps&productId=creative-cloud

if you're unable to download the cc desktop app at this stage, use the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

use the desktop app to install your cc programs/trials

p,s, in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

<moved from using the community>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, only Adobe programs.

I'll try what you suggest and let you know. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i've never heard that problem before.  but the info i gave above leads to the ultimate complete reinstall after cleaning.

make sure you update your os at the indicated step and if you're using windows, update and repair your visual c++ versions.  google that if you don't know how.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All the options you suggested didn't work.
I just installed version 27.0.1 and it was fixed.

Thanks for everything anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Escenario5CE7 

you installed version 27.0.1 of what?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator only, which is the program I need to fix now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you installed illustrator and that fixed problems with adobe already installed programs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, only with illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

then how do you know my suggestion (esp use of the cleaner) failed to be the key step in resolving?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I expressed myself badly before, but I'm just telling you my process in relation to what you advised me. Please don't take this the wrong way, I didn't mean to offend you.

I tried the options you suggested yesterday. Every time I tried an option, I checked if the problem was still there or not. Getting to the last option in the list of suggestions, even after uninstalling and installing Adobe Cloud, it didn't fix it.

Later that day I was involved in solving another problem in illustrator, the problem of links left with yellow box, I searched and found in the community that I had to install the new version of illustrator (27.0.1). It was what I did and that's when I saw that both problems had been solved.

From the process I did, my logic tells me that it was the installation of the new version, but I'm not technical enough to know exactly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you may be correct. i was asking for my own education because i've never heard that problem before, but from what i know about adobe programs, the cleaner would have been the most likely to help.

oh well, hopefully everthing works with your other programs, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A similar problem had never happened to me either, and I've been using Adobe for many years.
Tomorrow I will try to find the problem in the rest of the programs. If you have another suggestion, I ask you to let me know, I really appreciate your help and the quick responses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

just the obvious; install the latest/current version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, it took me a while to notify you, but I solved the problem in all the programs.
The solution was to update the latest versions and, in some, uninstall and install each program (but there were few).

Thanks for all the help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

glad that worked, and you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines