Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems to activate Adobe Creative Suite CS3

New Here ,
Nov 19, 2021 Nov 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

I am from Germany and I bought in the year 2007 the creative Suite 3.

It was installed on an old Macbook Air from middle 2009 which is now unfortunately not working any longer.

I bought now another older computer, a Macbook Pro from the year 2011 and I want to install the creative suite 3 premium on this computer.

I have the invoice, I got all the numbers to activate the software, but there is no way to choose the CS3, only the CS1 and the CS2.

Underneath there ist written, please contact the customer service from adobe. I did that.... spoke with 4 people (big joke... no support in german!) and the last one gave the introduction to login in the adobe community.

I did not found anything on this side, about the creative suite CS3. 

Maybe somebody can help me?

If Adobe will not support my Software, what I bought for 1564.99 EURO, I will go crazy! 

I hope there will be a possibility to do that!

Tanja

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, there is no possibility. Warning: scammers may now contact you with "solutions". Be careful. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The CS2-CS3-CS4 activation servers have been removed from service
-https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite.html?promoid=19SCDRQK
-So even if you have a disc or saved download, CS2-CS3-CS4 are completely dead
-Adobe also no longer supplies the special non-activation version of CS2-CS3-CS4

Adobe does NOT do support by email, so beware of answering anyone who sends you a private message
-click for more information about scammers https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines