• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Production Premium CS6 Activation

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated my PC to Windows 11 and need to re-install Production Premium CS6. I logged into my Adobe account from which I downloaded it and from which I purchased it. My serial is clearly shown in my Adobe account together with an option to download it again and with my original purchase invoice.

My installation failed as my serial number has been blocked by Adobe. Support chat have been of no help whatsoever, suggesting that the serial number could be fake, then that the license has expired, then that it's been cancelled, then that I should subscribe to start paying a second time for the software I've already purchased outright.

Their final advice was to post here. Can anyone please assist?

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

first, are you certain you're serial number has been flagged and blocked by adobe?  there are much more common (fixable) reasons to see an "invalid serial number" message when using a valid serial number.

but assuming it has been flagged, there's nothing you can do to activate your cs6.  end of story.  fini.  there's no way to dispute adobe's action.

there are a number of ways that a serial number could have been flagged, but one of the more banal ways is that it was posted in public.  so, it could have been valid for years and then when released into the wild, was banned and no longer useable.

here's more info, Invalid or revoked serial numbers (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines