• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project save files are white with no icon

Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I uninstalled the creative cloud but it didn't fix it. All of my project save files are white without the software icons. The files open normal but obviously there's an issue of some sort and I would like to fix it. It's doing it will all adobe programs. This happened once before and I can't remember how I fixed it. Any tips? So far Ive reinstalled creative cloud and restarted my mac. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Thank you. Just checked and I didn't realise my mac has an update. I downloaded the update the other week but forgot to install it. Ill update my OS now and see what that does. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2022 Sep 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what program's save files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Displaying icons is handled by the OS. I would suggest looking in Apple forums if you find a solution for your problem. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. Just checked and I didn't realise my mac has an update. I downloaded the update the other week but forgot to install it. Ill update my OS now and see what that does. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt that this will magically solve the problem, except if your current system is looking up the wrong database. I think that you will need to do some magic command to reconnect the icons for the file extension. But that is managed by the OS. Unfortunately, I'm a Windows user, so I cannot be of any assistance to you above what I shared.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update: My os needed to update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2023 Feb 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks for the update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines