• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pse 2020 install failure: OS/browser no longer supported

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm trying to install pse 2020 on a Windows 10 PC and this message appears:

defaultvqnbydf0e0ng_0-1635435888774.png

I found this on the Help site: Starting August 2020, only Internet Explorer version 11 and later are supported for signing in. Adobe software uses Internet Explorer during the sign-in process. I've applied all the latest Windows 10 updates which shows in Settings as Up to Date, here's the current info:

defaultvqnbydf0e0ng_1-1635436244048.png

Not sure what else I can do re the OS/browser, so this is possibly a misleading message and there is another issue. I noticed a similar post for pse 2019 which required installation of pse 2015 before the 2019 installer would work, but I already have 2015 installed. Do I need to uninstall the 2015 version first (I'd assumed the 2020 install process would remove older versions if required when it actually gets going) or is there another issue? Any help appreciated, thanks

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Hi Jeff, many thanks for your reply. I was subsequently advised that the issue is the other way round - it's the software on the installation DVD that is looking for older components that have now been deprecated. I located the online download for the 2020 product and this worked fine (which, of course, I should have done in the first place)

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 28, 2021 Oct 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Fizzies, please verify that Transport Layer Security 1.2 is enabled on the computer. For more information, see https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/multi/eol-tls-support.html.

You may also want to determine why the installation of Windows 10 is stuck at version 20H2.  There may be many pending updates that have not been applied since 2021.  You can find additional details about Windows 10 versions at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/release-information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jeff, many thanks for your reply. I was subsequently advised that the issue is the other way round - it's the software on the installation DVD that is looking for older components that have now been deprecated. I located the online download for the 2020 product and this worked fine (which, of course, I should have done in the first place)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines