• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase Adobe Experience Manager

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know how to reach Adobe to purchase a copy of Adobe Experience Manager, I specifically need the Adaptive Forms piece. 

I have had no luck talking to Adobe sales on the phone. I called and was on hold for an hour. I spoke to someone on chat and they gave me a phone number to call, that was the same number I used to go on hold for an hour.

Does anyone know what a license/subscription costs for AEM - Forms?

Help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Wrong forum system.

Look here.

AEL

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Adaptive Forms are part of the Adobe Experience Manager Forms licence; you can't just purchase it on it's own.

As for pricing there are some different benchmarks that set the cost, such as how many submissions or renders you will have. Just to make it a little more confusing it looks like this topic was posted under the Creative Cloud -- Adobe Experience Manager is part of Adobe's Experience Cloud so that contacts you have for your Creative licenses likely won't be able to help. I suggust reachi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Feb 06, 2020 Feb 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wrong forum system.

Look here.

AEL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2023 Nov 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adaptive Forms are part of the Adobe Experience Manager Forms licence; you can't just purchase it on it's own.

As for pricing there are some different benchmarks that set the cost, such as how many submissions or renders you will have. Just to make it a little more confusing it looks like this topic was posted under the Creative Cloud -- Adobe Experience Manager is part of Adobe's Experience Cloud so that contacts you have for your Creative licenses likely won't be able to help. I suggust reaching out to an Adobe partner and they can help straighten everything out for you.

Here is a link to the Adobe Solution Partner Directory. I would recommend going with at least a specialized gold level partner who works with Adobe Experience Manager Forms to make sure you are speaking with the right people. https://solutionpartners.adobe.com/s/directory?level=gold%2Cplatinum&solution=experience-manager&spe... 

Hope that helps!

AEM Champion 2023-24 | Portraying The Art Of The Possible

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines