• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Purchase for use in the Philippines

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Is it possible to buy the disc of PSE 2021 and install it on my computer in the Philippines, since I cannot digitally download it (note says the digital download is only available to US residents)? Have used PSe for the longest time, always bought it online and downloaded it from Adobe, but now this... I need to update since I will be getting a new laptop and the old PSE will not work on it anymore (32-bit to 64-bit issue). Thanks! Really want to buy it while it is $60!

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 28, 2021 Aug 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I buy a disc of PSE 2021 and install it in my computer outside the US, since digital downloads are not available for customers outside the US? I have been using PSE for many years, have had no problem buying it online and installing it in my computer in Asia. Now I see the digital download is only for US residents. Since I am changing laptop to a 64 bit one, my PSE will not work anymore, and I need to buy a new one. I want to buy this, but need to be sure it will install in Asia?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 29, 2021 Aug 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If there is a promotion for the USA, it's for the USA. You can't downlowd from the US store, but you need to use the south asia store. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately they don't sell it in my country. I have always bought it as a digital download  from the US Adobe website or Amazon without a problem. That's why I wonder if I can buy the disc and install that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An Internet connection is required to activate and get updates.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, have always done it that way. But it has been a few years, and now with changing to a 64-bit laptop I need to buy a new one. As I cannot digitally download from the US Adobe website, I am wondering if I can buy the disc and install and activate that instead. They do not sell PSE2021 in my country.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines