• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

quit unexpectedly : Indesign, illustrator, photoshop cs5 after migration assistant from lion 10.7.5

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have issue with closing the application with error message.

I transfered my application from lion 10.7.5 os to High Sierra 10.13.6 os using migration assistant.

When I quit the Indesign, illustrator and photoshop the program quit unexpectedly, as following details. what should i do to resolve this issue? Should I just ignore the issue? 

TOPICS
Activation , Feature request , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Tell everyone you know who owns a Mac, including Apple employees... Mac Migration and Time Machine DO NOT WORK properly with Adobe program activations due to hidden registration files that are not included when Migration or Time Machine make their copies

The only way to have programs work properly is to use your disc or download install and do a fresh install, entering your serial number on the appropriate screen

At this point, you may need to DE-activate and UN-install and then do a fresh install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines