• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Restart" my CC 2017 suite

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I´m in a tricky situation. My Adobe CC 2017 suite, which was purchased by my former employer in 2017 suddenly stopped running after 4 years. It is installed on a6 years old Dell PC with a win 7 professional. The apps has worked perfectly until now. But yesterday it stopped and I need to sign in with the company ID  which I don´t have. 

Is it possible to "restart" my CC 2017 in some way? The help desk could not help me - they ask for information I dont have - like a 24 digit code or something?

I restarted the PS app in a 7 dag trial period and it still works. So there is nothing wrong with the apps or the installation... What do I do?

I know the easy answer is: uninstall and buy a new plan... But that holds some challenges - as I want to continue on win 7 pro and I am not sure my PC can manage the system requirements for the new versions...

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2021 Dec 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I assume by CC 2017 you mean Creative Cloud All Apps (including Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat etc.) If so...

There is a puzzle here. CC is not sold. CC was never sold. Only offered on subscription.

It may well be that the company you left did not have a plan for this, and kept paying for you for four years. What a bonus! But now it's time for you to take over paying for the subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yes… I tried that.
But I can’t get CC2017 and my system doesnt meet the requirements for the New versions.
I am of course willing to pay forma photography plan… and tried to buy it, but couldnt download it, because I use a win 7 professional.
I would like to continue using the 2017 edition.

Hent Outlook til iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines