Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You have been disconnected"

New Here ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 

I was a graphic design student, and for 3 years I used the adobe creative cloud platform. It was paid for by the school, and I had access via my school username.
Now I have to pay for it myself after finishing my degree. So that's what I did, after uninstalling and reinstalling everything so I wouldn't have to worry about accounts getting crossed. But now the adobe cloud app launches with the error message, "You have been logged out." And all I can do is try to "log in", but when I click on it, it loads and then gives me the same error message again, without me even being able to enter my login. I paid for the new package by creating another account, the two have nothing in common, my computer is connected to a stable wifi, the time is correct... I am stuck!
If anyone has time to help me, I'd love it! 🙂

Emilie

TOPICS
Activation , CC FAQ , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 01, 2021 Aug 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines