• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"You have been signed out please sign-in" infinite loop

Community Beginner ,
Oct 10, 2021 Oct 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At this point I probably need an admin to help me out with this. I've done every reset, reinstall, and file delete in OOBE. The support page is useless and doesn't work. I'm just fishing for literally any help with this "professional" program that apparently can just lock you out of important documents and files.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Beginner , Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Welp this problem took much longer than it really needed to be solved. The issue was that my previous account (via a school account) was deactivated since I had recently graduated. This meant that I was barred from all Adobe services...including the verification process for logging in. This resulted in the infinte login loop since Creative Cloud could not access the Adobe Services to (for some reason) log me out. This probably would've been a lot easier if Adobe had any sort of control over ente

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

This website!!!: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html

Go to the bottom section that says: "Remove Adobe User and Adobe App Certificates".

Follow the steps, then uninstall and reinstall the CC app

It finally worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolve Adobe Connection Errors.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Doesn't seem like a connection error. Thanks for the reply!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANKS IT WORKS FOR ME

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With a browser that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers, log-in to your Adobe account to confirm your subscription is active and payment details are current.

https://account.adobe.com/plans

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that I physically cannot login to ANY account in Creative Cloud. I has an old account on it and am trying to swtich the login credentials, but when I open CC, it prompts "You have been signed out please sign in again" and when I click sign-in it goes into an infinte loop of prompting and trying to click the sign in button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think we have a communication problem.  I said log-in to your Adobe Account from your browser, not CC Desktop App.  If you can't log-in to your account from a browser, you have a much deeper problem.  You will need to pick-up the phone and call Adobe Tech Support for help during normal business hours, M-F.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried with steps mentioned in below link ? apart from deleting OOBE folder , reinstalling

Like checking for any proxy. 
checking Hosts file for any loop back entries.
Licnseing information. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 11, 2021 Oct 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried every step with the exception of the first step, since the only UI that is present is the dialogue prompt, and the menu bar at the top. Under "Help" the sign out button is greyed out and unclickable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Default, please follow the advice provided in case ADB-21473357-H7D1 the I.T. department for assistance. There are no active individual memberships under the e-mail address you used to post to this public forum. 

If an organization manages the membership and/or computer, you likely have insufficient permissions to resolve any server connection errors.

For example, suppose the organization purchased a Creative Cloud for Team or Enterprise membership. In that case, this could be expected behavior as organizations can create their installation packages and may have blocked access to our servers by individual users.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may likely be the issue. I have contacted my IT department and will keep this thread updated with possible solutions and outcomes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welp this problem took much longer than it really needed to be solved. The issue was that my previous account (via a school account) was deactivated since I had recently graduated. This meant that I was barred from all Adobe services...including the verification process for logging in. This resulted in the infinte login loop since Creative Cloud could not access the Adobe Services to (for some reason) log me out. This probably would've been a lot easier if Adobe had any sort of control over enterprise accounts, but apparently they don't. Thus my 1 week talk with my school's IT department, who so kindly reactivated my account so that I could login...to logout.

TL;DR needed to contact previous administration (my school) so that they could reactivate my account so I could log out of Creative Cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2022 Aug 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This website!!!: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html

Go to the bottom section that says: "Remove Adobe User and Adobe App Certificates".

Follow the steps, then uninstall and reinstall the CC app

It finally worked for me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2022 Oct 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This actually works for me! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I have been trying to fix this issue for a while and this works!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2022 Nov 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2023 Jan 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much !!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2023 May 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, I spent hours trying to fix and this worked for me!!!!! Thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried the steps mentioned for MacOS, found nothing under "Secured Notes", hence nothing to be deleted. Just can't seem login and its like an endless loop. Anyone with any ideas how else to proceed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2023 Aug 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@annoyed_eve25 

start at the top here - https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-sign-out-sign-in.html

if that fails,

1. go to the bottom section : "Remove Adobe User and Adobe App Certificates" - https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/adobe-license-issues-keychain-credential-mgr.html and follow the steps.  

2. then uninstall the cc desktop app, https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html

3. and reinstall the cc app install the cc desktop app by using the download links at page bottom here, https://helpx.adobe.com/in/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all the above, nothing works. I’ve also tried another network, doesn’t work. At wits end; not very happy with these issues given the cost of Adobe’s subscription…

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did all the above, nothing works. When I try to reinstall CC, it keeps going into a retry loop. Have tried the installation on multiple networks, same error occurs. Given the expensive Adobe subscription, this is very dissapointing and frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2023 Aug 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@annoyed_eve25 

contact adobe support. there are 2 ways to contact adobe; chat and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for contacting our support team, Annoy_eve25. Please bookmark https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html in case you need to make any updates to your active support case ADB-30514989-K8B2.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines