• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Your application install seems to be damaged, Please reinstall the application"

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased (well, on trial run) Adobe InDesign. I install it, but whenever I open it I get the message "Your application install seems to be damaged, Please reinstall the application". I've looked through old instances of this error, and tried deleting the Application Manager and letting it reinstall. But the same thing happens. I've unistalled and reinstalled multiple times, but nothing works. I'm using a Mac running Big Sur 11.4.

Thanks in advance for any help.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Thanks Ben and Nancy for your replies. 

Nancy, your suggestion was already conducted before I "purchased" and everything was good. So it wasn't a system issue.

Ben, I didn't try your suggestion. Before I saw your message, I deleted EVERYTHING Adobe of my computer, and then reinstalled. That worked. 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried using the CC cleaner tool when you reinstall?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please ensure your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements to run Creative Cloud + OS + all other apps you use. Check each one.
- https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2021 Jul 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ben and Nancy for your replies. 

Nancy, your suggestion was already conducted before I "purchased" and everything was good. So it wasn't a system issue.

Ben, I didn't try your suggestion. Before I saw your message, I deleted EVERYTHING Adobe of my computer, and then reinstalled. That worked. 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines