Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

re-activate membership after cancellation

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I've cancelled my CC membership. After trying some other programs i regret my cancellation.

Please can someone tell me how te reactivate my membership for CC lightroom.

Actually how can I Undo my cancellation

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Hi Matthijsp50839276,

I see you have an account with Adobe and the subscription was canceled. As of now, we do have an option to restart the subscription.

Could you please confirm if you would like us to re-activate the subscription.

You may also get in touch with support for the same.

Hope that helps. Feel free to get back to us for help.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

start a new one using the same adobe id.

p.s. the photographers plan is the least expensive way to subscribe to lightroom (and you get photoshop as a bonus), Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matthijsp50839276,

I see you have an account with Adobe and the subscription was canceled. As of now, we do have an option to restart the subscription.

Could you please confirm if you would like us to re-activate the subscription.

You may also get in touch with support for the same.

Hope that helps. Feel free to get back to us for help.

Regards

Kanika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

kanikas100  wrote

As of now, we do have an option to restart the subscription.

Hi Kanika,

Is that sentence supposed to read: "As of now, we do NOT have an option to restart the subscription."?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey John,

No, you read it correctly we do have an option to restart.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2017 Jun 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, my mistake. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2017 Jun 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2017 Jun 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kanika

Yes Please! I would like to restart the subscription.

Matthijs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had same problem, my membership expired by the end of august and I was offered by Adobe to renew with slightly high price (I was paying around £7 a month for photography option, when renewal came, I was offered around £8 with two months free, but I made mistake and proceeded with cancellation. Two weeks after and I wanted to revoke this offer of around £8 a month with two free months, but Adobe doesn't want to honour this and now price is around £10 a month - with no special two month offer...really, I was never expected this from Adobe, I decided to become member and pay as i was fed up with hacked software around and liked what Adobe was offering with online tutorials and monthly membership...but, this price changing is worse than Arabian haggling...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with respect to my adobe creative cloud plan that was recently cancelled. In August 2020, I have ordered a one year CC plan and yesterday, on 16 February 2021, I've received the following e-mail from adobe:

Cancellation confirmation
We've processed your cancellation request. Your service will end on 16-February-2021 (PT).
After that, your account will revert to a basic, free level of membership. Free memberships retain limited access to Creative Cloud services and 2GB of complimentary online storage. (You may need to delete files to meet your new storage limitations.)
Keep exploring Creative Cloud, and we wish you well in your future endeavors.

I do not understand why I have received this e-mail, as I did not request any cancellation for my CC plan. What can I do in this situation? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2018 Sep 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi I have an account and I accidently deactivated my subscription and I would like to reactivate it as I still have 7 months of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 09, 2018 Sep 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Contact customer care: Contact Customer Care .

Do not forget to push the blue button:

9E4389D9-67F7-4BB8-893D-D4103757B435.jpeg

If that does not work, come back and post again. Good luck.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 26, 2019 Feb 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

had the same "problem" was talking to the support over chat and..........

they sad the opposit. For now they can´t do anything. Order a new plan with different mailaccount or just wait for the day the subscription will end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @KanikaS, I cancelled my subscription by mistake. Is it possible to cancel the cancellation? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@missaimee1 

if you're within 2 months of your cancellation, it should be reversible. contact adobe support. 

there are 3 ways to contact adobe; chat, phone and twitter:

chat:
use a browser that allows popups and cookies
and click here, https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
in the chat field (lower right), type AGENT
be patient, it can take quite a while to reach a human.

phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

twitter:
tweet @AdobeCare

p.s. if you're contacted by anyone (via email or private message), it's much more likely to be a scammer than an adobe representative. ie, double check for an employee badge if contacted in the forums and look for an adobe.com domain in the email address if you click reply to an email. then check again and be very suspicious. any other method of contacting (or offering to contact you) is almost certainly a scam, https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community-discussions/staying-safe-in-the-adobe-support-com...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines