• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Creative Cloud unable to reach adobe servers on Windows 11

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2022 Mar 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I'm having the exact same issue with CC and Windows 11. Unable to connect to Adobe server though I've followed every troubleshooting steps on Adobe support page.

So, I started support chat yesterday. Adobe tech spent more than 2 hours trying to remote fix my PC without any success. 

So, tried installing CC on a Windows 10 labtop and worked just fine. There is an update obviously either from Adobe or Microsoft that messed up security and connection. I pay annual fee to Adobe and can only use now PS for some reason!! Other apps, including illustrator and Acrobat will not work!!

Please fix A.S.A.P

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if not already done, restart your computer and then reset the cc desktop app.

to reset the cc desktop app: make sure it's in the foreground, then press:

Win: Ctrl + Alt + R
Mac: Cmd + Opt + R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you kglad for your help.

I can't reset CC now as I unisnalled yesterday to troubleshoot it with a new install, but I could not install it again (server connection issue). I also, used CC cleaner tool.

I further tried firwall disabled/enabled, Antivirus disabled/enabled, Private/Public network connection, and even uninstalling all network hardware drivers and installing them again.. no success. 

My Windows 11 is updated.. drivers updated.. even BIOS is updated. Nothing seems to work.

Losing my mind here as it was working just fine when I purchased my new Windows 11 PC back in January. I did not install nor use any other security apps other the default Windows 11 security apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Branched to a new discussion.

Ammar, please see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/windows-11.html for information about any known errors or issues running Adobe applications on Windows 11.

Please use the process listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you need to make any updates to your active support case ADB-23856067-X2V0.  Your most recent comment is logged, and the support case is currently pending our response.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your help.

I tried once again downloading CC from Windows 11 supported apps page, but same issue. I get error 201 (installation failed).

I did update my support ticket just now.. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, Ammar.  

You can find additional solutions for Error 201 at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/troubleshoot-download-install-logs.html#error201.  If you just updated to Windows 11, then I would focus on solutions two and four.  Any installed security or anti-virus software may need to be updated or reconfigured to allow Adobe applications to complete the download and install process under Windows 11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines