• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re installing Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 & Premiere Elements 2020

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I'm trying to install Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 & Premiere Elements 2020 on my brand new Win10 Pro computer. I unregistered Elements on my old computer but on the new one all I get is 'Your browser or operating system is no longer supported. You may need to install the latest updates to your operating system' Well everything is up to date so can anyone help please? It'll be annoying if I have to update to v2021 as I spent so much on the new computer and a new monitor.    

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 23, 2021 Jul 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two ideas that MAY work to install and/or run old programs in Windows 10
-RIGHT click the program icon or EXE and select a compatibility mode in the pop up option window
-and/or select Run as Administrator to assign FULL Windows permissions
-also https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/create-local-administrator-account-windows.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply John. I solved my problem by using a fresh download of the apps. Go figure as I'd used my old copies only a few weeks before on a new hard drive on my old computer (turns out that computer had other hardware problems as well so hence the renewal). I did notice there was a slight differnce in file size between the new and old apps however.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines