• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Premiere Pro 2020 does not work when offline

New Here ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's obviously a disconnect between people's experiences here and Adobe generally stating that offline mode 'should work'.  People are saying that offline mode is not working on their computers and Adobe needs to address this problem.  I am asked to sign in everytime I open the Premiere and have no option to work in offline mode or a warning saying I need to sign in within 30/90 days.  I'm working in windows 10, a maingear vector pro laptop.  The only thread that seems useful is the one mentioning the "wonky BIOS setting of AGESA Combo Pi v2 1.0.0.2" but it seems odd we would have to revert BIOS to deal with this problem.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's something odd in your setup, as thousands of people work every day in 'remote'. I do it regularly.

So ... troubleshooting what the issue is becomes necessary. First question ... are you paying yearly or monthy? That has an effect on this ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Monthly subscriber

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does have more limits. The yearly subscribers can go 90 days between connections to the CC Cloud, but monthly have a much smaller time frame. I don't know exactly what it is, that would need to be checked with their staff.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In offline mode, annual Creative Cloud members get 99 days of grace period; month-to-month members get 30 days of grace period. Note that the grace period may vary according to your subscription status, type of commitment, billing status, and how you purchased your software (directly from Adobe or via a third-party retailer).

from here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/internet-connection-creative-cloud-apps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines