• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Trouble With .rar file type Photoshop CC

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2017 Sep 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, i am having same issue with programs i downloaded that are .rar files for Photoshop CC. whoever made them saved them as that. but not compatible with anything i have. how were you able to extract them?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

(Branched out as a new discussion and moving to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up​)

Hi Tinatippett,

Kindly let us know if you have followed the steps given in the following help document to download your Photoshop CC:  Download and install Photoshop CC.

If not, i would recommend that you give it a try and download Photoshop CC following the steps given in the above link.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Branched out as a new discussion and moving to Downloading, Installing, Setting Up​)

Hi Tinatippett,

Kindly let us know if you have followed the steps given in the following help document to download your Photoshop CC:  Download and install Photoshop CC.

If not, i would recommend that you give it a try and download Photoshop CC following the steps given in the above link.

Let us know if this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

rar is not a photoshop file, I believe it is some sort of windows zipped file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines