• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Unexpectedly signed out of Adobe application or membership

New Here ,
Oct 31, 2022 Oct 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ihave an older version of Photoshop CS6 and I am unable to load it on my Windows 11 computer. Problem is Adobe is telling me that I have to pay $59 a month to pay for a new copy. Since I spent over $200 for my copy that does not seem like a deal?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i realize Adobe is in the business of makig money but a little customer support would seem to increase profits in the future. I will not use Adobe products again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't customer support. This is a user-to-user forum where people help each other out.

CS6 Photoshop is very old software and Adobe no longer supports it. I believe people were able to use it with no issues on Win 10, but Adobe does not guarantee it will run on anything later than the hardware and OS given in the original specifications.

That being said, if you tell us what you have tried to do and what issues you're running into, someone here may have a suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what problem are you having installing using compatibility mode?

<branched>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines