• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: What is the difference CS6 & CC Versions? [Branched from 2013 topic]

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2021 Sep 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello,i m beginner in photoshop.my computer features re not well for cc versions.I m using CS6.So i wonder, Are big difference between CS6 vs CC versions?

Thanks for comments!

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See the extensive table in this article for all the major differences by release for each of the Creative Cloud tools:

What Are the Differences Between Creative Cloud 2021 vs. Older Versions?

CS6 came out in spring 2012 – it's been a long time since then, almost a decade – so yes, there are a great many changes...

CS6 is also unsupported and considered "end of life" by Adobe, and won't run on modern operating systems like macOS Catalina or newer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a huge difference.   CS6 is discontinued, unsupported and has not been updated since it came out in 2012.  Apart from that, it's not HI-DPI aware for use with modern displays. 

If you're beginner, Photoshop Elements might be all you need (approx $100, no subscription required).
https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Adobe assumes you have modern equipment and the latest operating systems, no more than 2 versions back. 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/system-requirements.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines