• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ready to Implode With This Idiotic Inability to Get Creative Cloud to Load in Windows 10 OR 11

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SIX DAYS, 12-15 HOURS A DAY.  That's how long I've been trying to get Creative Cloud to load on my Windows 10 PC (Days 1-5) and on my now Windows 11 PC (Day 6).  Let me first say that Adobe's support, assistance and urgency in this matter have been utterly and completely nonexistent.  If I didn't absolutely have to have these applications I would drop Adobe instantly for the most lame customer service and the most apathetic attitudes.  Continuing to do business with Adobe makes me feel like I need to go shower each time.

So...I had to do a full reinstall of Windows 10 on my PC about a week ago; mind you, this was a Windows 10 PC beforehand, and it ran Creative Cloud for the past 18 months without issue, but when I had to reinstall Windows 10 from that point forward and apparently inexplicably it no longer works.  When I run any of the installers, Creative Cloud Desktop, Photoshop, Lightroom Classic...the same thing happens over and over.  CCD actually does install on my drive, but then it goes from that directly into the Satanic Blue Screen Loading Zone of Infinite Circular Death.  It says it's loading the app.  It lies.  All that happens, over and over and over and over, is that the little circle of dotted lines spins around for 2-3 minutes, then tells me it's taking longer than usual and tells me to restart the app.  Why it tells me that, I don't know, because it doesn't need me at all to restart it.  It does it all by itself, again, over and over and over until I uninstall the darn thing and send it back to the underworld from whence it came.

It would take me six more days to explain all I've tried.  First off, Adobe's recommendations, which, no joke, would insult a third grader doing this.  Reboot, Uninstall, and Enjoy.  Seriously?  Does Adobe really think that someone who can master apps like Photoshop and Illustrator doesn't know how to uninstall and reboot, or when it's appropriate or necessary to do so?  I searched and searched for some actual real advice.  Best I could get was that I should use this CCCleaner and try it all again.  I did.  It didn't do a single thing for me (except to tell me it removed Creative Cloud with "some errors", whatever that means).  Disabling my firewall did nothing..  Nor did changing my rights and access priviledges to the highest levels I can find, a SUPER ADMINISTRATOR.  I'm not running any exotic anti-virus software, just Windows Defender, I'm fully connected to the Internet on high-speed service, I'm logged into my Adobe account.  I tried creating a local user account on my PC and that too did nothing.  I even went so far today as to upgrade to Windows 11 figuring I can't make what is already a completely crippling situation any worse and I was right...still crippled, no worse.  The one response I've gotten from anyone offering support was a tepid one that basically boiled down to maybe it just won't work for you.  Well, if that's true then there's an awful lot of me out there because I can easily find HUNDREDS if not more hits on Google from people who have posted pretty much this exact same issue and it doesn't seem anyone's helped them in any meaningful way either.

This darn thing worked before, I've made no hardware changes, it should work now and I'm pretty suspicious that the issue is on Adobe's end and not mine / ours.  As further evidence of this, I pulled out an old, retired laptop of mine which also used to run Creative Cloud on it, and I've made ZERO changes to that computer since I used to run it, with the exception of uninstalling the apps from it and it used to work fine just like this one.  Guess what? It did the exact same thing that I'm getting on this one.  So two computers, both used to run Creative Cloud just fine, and suddenly neither can and with the exact same issue?  How could that possibly be coming from my end.

All I can say is that this problem and the lack of meaningful response has cost me hundreds if not thousands of dollars this week in lost work.  My business is effectively shut down because of this and all this lost money may sink me within a few more days and it is 100% on Adobe for not fixing this issue for the bazillion other folks before me who seem to have been wrestling with this very issue long before mine crashed the party.  And no company (ask Sears or K-Mart, oh wait, you can't) is too big to fail if they don't provide a product that is useful, functional and valuable, along with showing ambilance and disdain for providing any real level of service.

Get your act together Adobe, some peoople's...some families' LIVES depend on it.  I need a solution to this today before I'm bankrupted and passout from exhaustion.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow, that's a rant. I don't doubt that you are having troubles with your system, but believe me, there are around 26 Million users (I didn't say happy users). If the software were impossible to install and run, Adobe would drown.

And yes, the first thing that you ask your customers is to reboot your machine.

I have recently set-up 2 new machines all running Windows 10 and I installed CC without a problem. And your description really does not help much, so please start posting technically correct an issue description, letting out the rant. That would help enormously to bring you nearer to a solution.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Robert, I am very sorry you encounter so many problems using your new Creative Cloud memberships. I reviewed the account you used to post to this public discussion forum, but I did not find any records of you contacting our support team, Robert. If you need assistance, please begin a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen so a support team member can assist with the installation process.

I also show that you have subscribed to two different Creative Cloud memberships, Robert. First, you subscribed to the Photography plan this week, and then you have also now subscribed to the CC All Apps plan. If this was done in error, please use the process listed in http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/cancel-membership-subscription.html to cancel the unwanted membership.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines