Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Redemption Code for Subscription

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have bought a large number of redemption codes from Adobe-authorized resellers in the USA.

The reseller is listed on Adobe's website: https://www.adobe.com/partners/partnerfinders.html

• When I try to redeem the codes, Adobe's website shows all of them they are successfully redeemed.
  • Then, when I check back into my account, the plan expiration date is NOT correct, because some of the subscription years are missing.
  • I tried to contact Adobe support three days ago, and they say a dedicated team is working on it, and checked back today, and they say they are still working.

This makes me super anxious since I bought the redemption codes for hundred of dollars...

Does anyone have a similar issue? Or it's just me...

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you may not be alone, but you have an uncommon problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If they said that they're working on it, you will likely be able to have the issue resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Futurelyf, sorry for the frustrating experience of redeeming your redemption codes. Please use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you need to make any updates or have any additional questions about your active support case ADB-28320119-Z8S5. We appreciate your patience.

You may want to consider purchasing directly through Adobe to avoid using redemption codes in the future. For additional information on the redemption process, see https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/redemption-code-help.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

I've sent you a private message about the case. Can you please check it and revert back to me?

Thanks,

Yifan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Futurelyf, I appreciate your wish for this to be resolved quickly. I do see that your update to support case ADB-28320119-Z8S5 was recorded today. The support case is currently pending our response. 

Please bookmark and use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you have any additional questions or concerns about redeeming your redemption codes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, can you please check the case and urge someone from the dedicated team to reply?

I have contacted the support for 14 days since March 1st, while the case is still not resolved.

Nobody replies.....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 14, 2023 Mar 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Futurelyf, sorry for the continued delay. Your support interaction has already been escalated. You can use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html if you want to provide direct feedback to the teams involved in reviewing the request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2023 Mar 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff, can you help me urge the member from your back end team to reply and help me solve the issue?? It's been a month...

The agent contacted me last week asked me for some information, and say he will ask the back-end team to re-generate the redemption codes and help me redeem them. He says this process takes 5 days max, but it's already 8 days...

This support is VERY reluctant, irresponsible, and frustrating.

I paid $15,000 for the multiple software subscriptions, but due to reluctant support, I can't even use it now...

Please help, thank you!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Futurelyf, thanks for your continued patience. I see that support case ADB-28320119-Z8S5 is pending a response from another group. You can continue to use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to update the support case. I do see updates as recent as yesterday on the case.

If you have not done so already, please make sure you contact whoever you purchased the redemption code from, Futurelyf. There may be problems with other codes they are selling for Adobe memberships.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Can you PM me the response from your team yesterday? I didn't receive any email yesterday from Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 29, 2023 Mar 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, Futurelyf, I am sorry. Please use the steps listed in https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/customer-support-portal.html to review and update your escalated support case ADB-28320119-Z8S5. We appreciate your patience, and your request is currently being reviewed. 

If you are not confident that you are receiving updates about your support case via e-mail, I recommend reviewing the case daily through the website.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines