• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registration Connection Failure CS6 asks me to connect to the internet

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I can't login to veryfy my account. I have CS6 in a box, I have my Serial number of' course, but when I try to registrate the product I see the message that I don't have Internet connection, but it isn't true. I try to solve the problem wit this steps (https://helpx.adobe.com/pl/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html#access-secure-s...), but it didn't help. Can You inform me what else can I do? I work right now on the WIndows 7 Ultimate system. My adobe programs work fine with system earlier, before I had to reinstall my system WIndows 7.  

TOPICS
Activation , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2021 Jun 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can't register cs6.  it's too old.

you can (for now) activate cs6 though, and only activation is required to use cs6 beyond the trial period.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You for informations, but I can't finish activation, although I have my Serial number, because the program give me the same information all the time: You don't have Internet connection or you computer clock has a wrong time. It's not true of'course, so  right now I can't use my legal Photoshop version, whith cost me a lot, a couple years ago. I don't understand why. Maby I should do something else to make it work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

google: adobe.com internet connection problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines