• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

reinstall production premium cs6 [upgrade version]

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to reinstall production preium cs6 on a new hard drive. After entering my serial numder and clicking next I get a box that says serial number you provided is valid, but a qualifing product could not be found on this computer. My previous product as listed in mt Adobe account is #After Effects STD but that is not listed in the drop down list of products therefore I cannot conplete the installation.  Is there a solution for this issue

TOPICS
Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have a serial number for any of the products which do appear in the dropdown menu?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
  • Yes I have a serial number from previous version listed in my account. My previous version was pp cs4 however the description in my account is After Effects STD which is not on the drop down list. So I selected pp cs4 from the list and input the serial number the next box says it is an invalid number

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you registered your products online, there may be a record of them in your Adobe account.  Log-in below.

https://account.adobe.com/products

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines