Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

reinstalling CS4

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just replaced to HD on a friend's Mac Mini with an SSD and migrated all the software and data to it. Photoshop CS4 now won't open. I get the message "Licensing for this product has stopped working." "Error: 150:30" It suggested contacting Adobe tech support for help, but this was useless - they said they didn't support Creative Suite software. I don't need software support, I just need to have the license that was working this morning accepted.

Any ideas how to proceed? Thanks.

TOPICS
Activation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tell everyone you know who owns a Mac, including Apple employees... Mac Migration and Time Machine DO NOT WORK properly with Adobe program activations due to hidden registration files that are not included when Migration or Time Machine make their copies

Code 150:30 License fix https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/error-licensing-stopped-mac-os.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! I'll try the steps described in your fix.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"License not working" doesn't mean the license was rejected. It means there is a software problem with the licensing component. Which isn't supported. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Got it, thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines