Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Reinstalltion of CS6

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear all,

I have a mac book pro running on MacOS 10.12 (Sierra). My disk was failing and hence I had made a Time Machine backup. The disk data / apps etc was restored onto a new disk. When I tried running the Adobe CS5.5, it failed. I then uninstalled CS5.5, downloaded a version from my registered login on the adobe site along with the stored serial nos. etc. The software installs and then gives an error "Could  WHen not start CS live subscription. A series of screen snapshots are attached below. WHen I attempt to start Adobe Illustrator, it again asks me for a serial no, and then states that the same serial number entered at the time of installation is invalid. 

Any suggesstions are welcome.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Time Machine doesn't work for Adobe applications.

Uninstall all Adobe apps and run the Cleaner Tool.

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Then reinstall Adobe apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear Bob,

I have used the cloud cleaner tool and tried to reinstall. Same error. It says the serial no. is revoked.

Don't know when, don't know why, but something bad has happened. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mac book pro running on MacOS 10.12 (Sierra). My disk was failing and hence I had made a Time Machine backup. The disk data / apps etc was restored onto a new disk. When I tried a previously registered version of CS6 it fails (see screen shot of the message below) stating that the serial number has been revoked.

Any suggesstions are welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines