• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Removing older versions of Illustrator, Photoshop and Indesign

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to make sure it is OK to remove 2018 versions of these softwares. I'm currently using 2019 for all of them. I'm asking this seemingly obvious question becasue I thought they would have been reomved automaticly when I installed 2019.

Second questions, how do I uninstall them? Just drag them to the Trash?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Hi Richard,

Uninstall from the Creative Cloud app, not by dragging to the Trash, and yes, it’s okay. Choose Manage, then Uninstall.

The default this time was to keep the previous version, but there is a checkbox where you can remove the previous version. Typically when people install in the first month or two, they check out the new features and continue using the previous version until the bugs are gone.

~ Jane

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2019 Sep 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Richard,

Uninstall from the Creative Cloud app, not by dragging to the Trash, and yes, it’s okay. Choose Manage, then Uninstall.

The default this time was to keep the previous version, but there is a checkbox where you can remove the previous version. Typically when people install in the first month or two, they check out the new features and continue using the previous version until the bugs are gone.

~ Jane

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines