• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Renew Subscription Error Creative Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2012 Dec 26, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting the "Renew Your Subscription" page when starting any of my adobe products.  I updated my billing information and when I click "Try Again,"  I'm told my subscription is now active.  I tried waiting the 15 minutes, rebooted my computer.  This is seriously impacting my day.  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Waited on hold for over 20 minutes.  No Answer.

Chat function on the site is not working. 

Please help!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 16, 2014 Jan 16, 2014

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Dec 03, 2014 Dec 03, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rajshree and thank you for your support...but the incredible thing is still happening. i can't get any app running today. Now i'm really frustrated. What should i do? I can't work anymore. I've follow the steps of the FAQ, nothing works. I need a solution for this bug.

Thank you again,Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've checked my prepayed cars and the money are still there, so i think that the payment is not been recieved from Adobe. Please help me in this "horror" situation, it's really a nightmare.

Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe had tried to take payment from the bank on December 1st 2014, the payment did not go through, please contact bank, in the mean time let me get the issue escalated to the concerned team.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much. unfortunately this is not a bank account, but a mail service. The card is a Visa Postepay. I've contacted the mail service and they say that there is no problem with my card. I have another subscription program with the same card and the payiment goes true normally. So i think that there is an Adobe problem. Should i have to change again my account information? I've done twice yesterday and today. May Adobe try again to take the money now?

Thank you again,

Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Rajshree, i've send to tou an email with some grabs of what happen. Thank you,

Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2014 Dec 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Roberto, the issue is being handled by the concerned team, I shall be updating you soon regarding this.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Rajshree. Today it seems that i can use the apps again . I really hope that the Adobe team can resolve this issue with my account really soon.

Thank you really so much for your support.

Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are welcome, I checked & found that it is active, I hope to get the complete resolution soon.

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 06, 2014 Dec 06, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for another post...this morning i can't use any apps again, on my laptop and on my desktop too. I have again the loop and i can't run any programs. It ask me all the time to sign in with my account and the loop starts again.

Roberto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have discovered that if i log out from CC app, start a program and sign in from there, it works. But, if  i turn off the computer and restart again, CC app is connected to my account and then i can't open any sw, because the loop start again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For my laptop is a noway. no app is running...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing to do...only AE opens and then Premiere start the loop again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2015 Apr 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I get the same Renew Your Subscription window as well. I renewed my subsription 3 hours ago at least. On my account is my new subscription already visible. What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 14, 2015 Mar 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue, was using Adobe Pre Pro CC subscription which got cancelled a few days ago - effectively rendering all the projects useless as I tried to open the projectsfor  a day now unsuccessfully, now getting the freadful error "The project contained a sequence which could not be opened..." I have now renewed the subscription again today. Sitting on more than 100 projects that need changing with client. I dont know what will happne to all the projects. WIll I be able to open them once subscritption renews and Premiere opens again.

Really frustrated. Been trying to get past the Renew Your Subscription window despite making the payment. Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Umesh Tthapa,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2015 May 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no billing issue , please follow https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/license-this-software.html

Regards

Rajshree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2015 Jul 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have followed the steps on this page to no avail. The first step has no effect. The second does not exist (there is no "License This Software" button in the Cloud App, nor in the applications themselves). Where should this appear? The instructions do not say. Poor direction, this.

I am part of a group membership. The administrator tells me he changed our payment method (the old corporate card was updated with a new number), and received confirmation from Adobe.

We've signed out and back in, updated the Cloud app, and been all over our account settings, with no change.

For the last 3-1/2 weeks I have been receiving the Expiration countdown notice. As of today I have 3 days left.

Any idea why, or is this only something Adobe can fix somehow?

3days.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2015 May 27, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue now, and can not working on anything!!

No matter what Adobe Apps that I try to open, this pop up window just pop up.

I called the Adobe Support, they told me that need 2 days to resolve this issue...

It's just so frustrating, when you need to work something urgent but the software just not working for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2015 Aug 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is the Creative Cloud getting so disgusting???? Adobe I am aware this problem has been happening since last year and you have not released a proper fix for it... I do not want to sit on the phone for 1/2 hour to try to talk to some tech support that will try to fix my problem in days... we don't have days when we are working for Client, Adobe... we want this issue fixed NOW... NOW... Adobe... NOW... stop making excuses!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2015 Nov 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you had any luck here? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 05, 2016 Apr 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

support finally fixed this issue but now I am having a separete problem that I don't know how to fix.  freezing up for no apparent reason and now I can't get premiere to start at all. sigh...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh i know what the issue is i have a previous thread about qucktime that I have been reading.  Everything I do appears to work for a little bit and then starts with the same crap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will be best to contact Support for this.

Regards

Rajashree

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

they are almost no help. But thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines