• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repeatedly asked to accept license agreement

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting really frustrated by having to all the time accept the license agreement when I open any of the Adobe CC products. Is anyone else having these issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 08, 2013 Jul 08, 2013

OK. I think I found it.

1. Start the Creative Cloud app with Adminstrative privileges. Right click on its' icon and choose "Run as Administator..."

2.  Sign in

It should work now even on a reboot. Your apps should no longer ask you to accept the license and sign in.

Gene

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 150 Replies 150
New Here ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having a similar issue as well. Furthermore, it would seem that my CC just threw its permitting too as I needed to not just hadto acknowledge the permit for the 15,000th time yet I likewise needed to sign in and relicense the product on my workstation.

Alter: Not just that, however I dispatched Acrobat to peruse a PDF adter relicensing Dreamweaver and it requested that I acknowledge the effing permit once more.

Link removed by Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines