Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request access to Adobe

New Here ,
May 27, 2022 May 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Estou criando uma conta
da Adobe Creative Cloud e porque quero usar o Pacote Estudantil, me parece que o Administrador me der permissão de alguma forma que eu não saiba, para poder desfrutar dos programas.

Sem título.png

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation , New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Miguel,

We appreciate you writing in. Did you get in touch with the administrator for the student and teacher's subscription? 

Let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know who the administrator is, in case it's the university, they tell me that just use the email given by them and it works, but despite the email being confirmed by Adobe, I can't download the programs, because it says that the administrator did not give me authorization!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Miguel, can you post a screenshot of the error message asking you to contact an administrator?  Does the error occur during the installation process?

Which Creative Cloud membership are you trying to utilize?  The one provided by your University or the individual plan you recently subscribed to?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

1. Open CC Desktop App.
2. Click your Avatar (top right image) > Preferences > General tab > Settings. Select "Always keep Creative Cloud up to date."
3. Click on your Avatar again.
4. Sign-out of Creative Cloud.
5. Close all apps.
6. Restart your computer.
7. Open CC Desktop app.
8. Click your Avatar.
9. Sign-in with your personal ID and password.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines