Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Request to add GST number in Tax Invoic

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Support,

We have your yearly subscription plan of Adobe Photoshop, the amount is deducted on dated 08/04/2019. I just wanted to add our GSTIN Number in the tax invoice.

How could I add the GST number?? Could you please help me on this??

Company Name :- Nagpur Soft Embedded Technology Pvt. Ltd.

GST No :-   XXXXXXXXXXXXX

Your quick response on this will be helpful for me.

Thanks,

Nagpur Soft Embedded Technology Pvt. Ltd.

[Moved from Photoshop to Adobe Creative Cloud by moderator.]

[GST number removed by moderator.]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 17, 2019 Apr 17, 2019

How to add GSTIN to future invoices: Why am I charged GST for my membership?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not talking to Adobe here -- its mainly other users in these forums. You will need to contact Customer Support for this kind of request.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to add GSTIN to future invoices: Why am I charged GST for my membership?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2019 Apr 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2019-04-20 at 5.59.37 PM.png

This is a screenshot from the same page. Does this mean the GST paid at the time of purchase is 0%?

The whole point of adding GSTIN is for refund/expense purposes. This simply doesn't make any sense.

If 18% GST is applicable then invoice should mention the buyer's gstin and the taxable amount.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 21, 2019 Apr 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It makes sense to me:

• you have a GST number and entered that — you get invoiced 0% GST.
  • you have a GST number and did not enter — you get invoiced 18% GST that Adobe has to pay to your tax authority. Therefore you need to use the standard procedure to reclaim GST.
  • you have no GST number, then you need to pay that GST to Adobe who has to transfer those funds to the corresponding tax authority.

This is standard practice.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 22, 2019 Apr 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Going by that logic, anybody who's liable to pay GST cannot claim the input tax input on the business expense, which is against the GST laws.

What Adobe pays to tax authority that's their issue. But if I am taxed then it should reflect inclusive of 18% on the invoice, not 0% because I also need to forward the invoice to the same tax authority claiming I have paid the tax on my behalf to Adobe.

Check any company/service providers, they follow this and is applicable to everyone.

0% GST mean no tax on papers, how do you explain that logic to the tax authority?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Zero % GST Means the receipient needs to discharge the GST Liability on RCM basis and claim the same aas GST ITC. If Adobe is charging GST the they must be registered with GSTN and should be depoisiting these collection of Taxes on sales being made by Adobe. Same will get reflected in receipent's GSTR-2A/B and these can be claimed back. 

Zero GST charged by Adobe does not means it is Exempt of Nil Rated Purchase. The actual GST Payment just being transferred to the purcahser here. 

Thanks 

Thanks and Regards
Asha Kanta Sharma
ashakantasharma@gmail.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2024 Feb 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Exactly, Adobe must put the tax amount on the invoice. Also, their company address is not india. So, obviously we have to issue RC invoice and pay the GST. Why Adobe raise invoices from India with appropriate indian GST and mentioning the actual GST amount. That's the standard practice in India.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I NEED TO CHANGE THE GST NUMBER ASSOCIATED WITH MY ACCOUNT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Support,

We have your yearly subscription plan of Adobe Photoshop, the amount is deducted on dated 11/03/2023. I just wanted to add our GSTIN Number in the tax invoice.

How could I add the GST number?? Could you please help me on this??

Your quick response on this will be helpful for me.

<personal info removed-kglad>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2023 Apr 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Walko29295738ggci 

1. do you have a teams or enterprise subscription

2. do not post personal info in these public forums.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines