• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Requesting Adobe lightroom Standalone Version 6.0

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2022 Apr 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer recently crashed. I purchased adobe lightroom Oct 2017 and, I went to download it. It's no longer available. I will like to get a downloadable file again.

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to the Download and Install forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try here:

https://prodesigntools.com/adobe-lightroom-6-cc-direct-download-links.html

Be sure to follow directions exactly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

IF/When you do have a download, be sure to copy it to AT LEAST one external device
-since Adobe does sometimes remove old versions from the server
-a usb flash drive or external hard drive, or write to a DVD
-plus a text file containing your serial number if you have a serial number program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am going to be backing everything up. I learned my lesson

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use a Sata docking station and SEVERAL 'bare' drives for backup
https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-External-docking-station-drives/dp/B00U8KSLA8/

I also do a full backup of my system drive a few times a year

The product I bought and use is at http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/image-for-linux.htm
Note that I get NO benefit if you buy the program, I only use it and like what it does
Version 3 allows restoring to a larger drive and expanding the partition to fit
Image runs off of a bootable CD via Linux (the Zip you download includes a program to make the bootable CD) and it reads EVERYTHING on the drive, even the hidden registration information, so everything is restored when needed... and you may not only restore the image over a messed up install, you may restore to a brand new drive in case of a hardware crash, and not have to re-install anything

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you may as well download the last lr 6 version (6.14) instead of 6.0, All Adobe CC 2015 Updates: The Direct Download Links for Windows | ProDesignTools

follow the directions (esp, step 1)

save the install file. it won't remain online.

thank jim @ prodesigntools.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will love to install version 6.14 but all my catalogs will not be able to open.

error.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what lr version created your catalog?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for your help. I am going to use the 6.14 version. I will be backing up my catalog to a data backup system. I also backup up this version of the install file to a few cloud storage and a flash drive. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

6.14 was the latest version that came with a perpetual licence. If your catalogue is too new for this version, you were using a subscription Lightroom Classic version with this one. Each major release updates the catalogue version, and catalogues are not downwards compatible.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines