• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resellers/buying online

Contributor ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, I want to buy Photography Plan this year, and Adobe is telling me to buy from resellers in my country (Serbia). A lot of those resellers are out of business, etc. and I am kinda in a hurry so I would like to buy a product online. Is there a way to do it somehow from my location. I've tried using VPN to change my location, doesn't seem to work, does anyone have an idea how can I quickly buy Photography Plan without resellers?

Thanks.

TOPICS
Activation , Creative Cloud , Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe include a lot of location checkers, to match current location and card billing location. I advise against any attempt to trick this, you could end up with nothing. In some countries, resellers are the only choice. I don't say this is a good thing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 01, 2021 Apr 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks and I know, they are charging circa 5x of the original price and are allowed to sell only to registered businesses. So really still no solution for small freelancers like me. I wasn't trying to ''trick'' the system, I just want to buy Photography Plan quickly but so far, small of no progress at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines