Resentment, disgust, frustration, resignation

Explorer ,
Sep 18, 2021 Sep 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First of all, I am not in the money. I have to choose wisely what to buy or not to buy. That being said, I am already pissed off that I have to SUBSCRIBE to a product I use about 3 times per year which amounts to the photoshoots I do per year. As if this wouldn't be annoying enough Adobe is subversively forcing me to upgrade to Windows 10. I already applied the last version of Photoshop which works with Windows 7 but now NOTHING works here. Tried all the fixes in the useless crap help articles but CC and all applications don't work anymore. CC error P206 no connectivity etc. can't verify your subscription statu etc. Installed TLS 1.2, fiddled with the firewall, shut off my AV etc. nothing works. It's not funny anymore and I claim it's just a scheme to force Windows 10 on everyone who doesn't want it in the first place. Keep the money flowing, help the technocracy staying alive. Adobe, I hate your guts. Just writing this to get it out of my system. Don't want help and expect help anymore. Peace out.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines