Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Restart Free-Trials?

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2014 Mar 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I recieved an email stating that Adobe was going to allow me to "restart" my 30-day free trials for Photoshop, and Illustrator by simply clicking the "update" option in the Creative Cloud.

When I selected the "update" option for Photoshop, my trial wasn't reset. I was never given the option to "update" Illustrator, and now the Creative Cloud application is showing that both programs are "up to date".

Is there any way to restart my trial for the mentioned software?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2014 Mar 05, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ShawnMKinney23 please open Photoshop and choose Help>Sign Out.  You will then be prompted to sign back in when reopening Photoshop.  This should allow you to continue to evaluate Photoshop for up to 30 days.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well i tried that, but it didnt work. ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling. it just says trial expired. how can i fix this? i wanna create art without having to always go through a hassle when restarting a trial

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trials are now 7 days and you only get one trial per product

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

oh :(((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will not be able to renew the mentioned software if you've already them for the trial period. Most of the trials are limited to 7 days and after that you've to upgrade to the premium version to keep continue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines