• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Revoked Serial No. CS6

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i was wondering how to get a new Windows Serial number for Master Collection CS6. 

When i go to install the PC version with the original Serial number, it says its been revoked and to contact customer support.

I originally bought a Windows CD version but then changed it to Mac licence and downloaded the CS6 from a link.

Recently upgraded my laptop to a PC and need to change it back to Windows licence.

Cheers

Rozi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 06, 2017 Aug 06, 2017

you can only swap licenses once so you won't be able to use that mac version on your pc, Exchange a product for a different language or platform version

you can subscribe to the current up-to-date suite, Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you can only swap licenses once so you won't be able to use that mac version on your pc, Exchange a product for a different language or platform version

you can subscribe to the current up-to-date suite, Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you're welcome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah contacted the guys at adobe and it looks like you can only change the platform once, used up that card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 07, 2017 Aug 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, that's unfortunate that mac and win serial numbers aren't interchangeable.  the current cc licensing allows installations and activation on any combination of mac and win computers so that 'problem' no longer exists for users of adobe's creative cloud, Creative Cloud pricing and membership plans | Adobe Creative Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am using my cs6 lifetime license for many years and now, when I tried to open a project made in Adobe cc. Adobe revoked my licence. What to do please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you swapped your Windows serial number for a Mac number, your old serial number was deactivated... so of course that number won't work now

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it looks like you can only change the platform once, used up that card

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines