• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

scratch disks are full

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2020 Apr 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can someone help me fix the error "Your order could not be completed because the scratch disks are full". I have a macbook air i5 dual core 4gb. I have 100 gb available on my HD ...

[Moved from Community Help (which is about the forums) to a better forum... Mod]

Please post the name of the Adobe program you use so a Moderator may move this message to that forum

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gabrielnogueira07, what Adobe application or service are you using when you receive the message that the scratch disks are full?  How much space is available on the drive/partition that contains the operating system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any simple tool, "layers" for example ... then it crashes and the
message appears.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Jeff asked what Adobe program you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines