• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Searchable Shared Photo Library

New Here ,
May 20, 2018 May 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to figure out a way to take our photo library including metadata and keywords and make it sharable and seachable for our entire creative team.. Basically like our own Adobe Stock or iStock but it would be just for our team.. I've been trying in Lightroom CC and I can share the gallery but there isn't a search option.. Any suggestions on how to do this?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not possible. Searching would require some sort of server-side processing, which means setting up a custom system/ web page and al lthe work that entails.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I'm able to search my Lightroom CC library by keywords and smart

search and when I view the library in a web browsers I'm able to see the

photos and the keywords but not able to search them.. seems like the

processing is there.. just need a search button..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your local search from within the LR library has nothing to do with how this stuff works on a shared server. You have a misunderstanding of the process as well as how LR simple converts your metadata to web-compliant formatting like e.g. image captions for web galleries. Again, one has nothing to do with the other.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We'd also like to set something up with this so we can share our file photos (several thousand) with a graphic designer, and they can search for a particular image subject. 
Maybe a product enhancement?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do a Google or Bing search for digital assets management (DAM) system.  That's what you'll need.

Adobe's DAM is Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) which is NOT part of Creative Cloud, Lightroom, Photoshop or any of that ilk.

https://business.adobe.com/products/experience-manager/adobe-experience-manager.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines