Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Security issue

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2022 Sep 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Inn_Keeper_0-1664373757405.png

I have reached out on the forums before about this issue and the solution resolved it for a little while however it came back, I decided to remove all associate adobe products and uninstall them, ofcourse I then do not recive these issues. After trying to install creative cloud again I found that the problem appears only with creative cloud.

It appers to create a large number of adobe credentials and also this security issue.

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're here to help. Do you get this notification specifically when you try to install Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application? Are you logged in to your user account with admin rights?

Also, have you checked if your system meets the requirements to install Adobe Creative Cloud? https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/system-requirements.html

Let us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Once I tried to install Creative cloud 1(image 1) prompt shows up and I click retry and then before I even try to login with my adobe account it prompts me with 2(image 2). I am an administratior and the only user of this system, as well as my pc meeting system requirements being windows 11 pro, CPU - I9 12900k   GPU - GTX 3060    RAM - 5600hz 32GB - if that is what you ment by system requirements.

Inn_Keeper_1-1664377427773.png1

1^

Inn_Keeper_0-1664377366866.png

2 ^

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please take a look here: 

Revocation information for the security certificat... - Adobe Support Community - 10466829

How to resolve connection errors with Creative Suite applications (adobe.com)

Security Alert popup - Revocation info for securit... - Adobe Support Community - 12417784

Adobe security certificate updates

Dealing with Revoked Security Certificates: What Revocation Messages Mean & How To Deal With Them - ...

Make sure the your date and time setting is correct.

Please check if you have installed all Windows updatres and patches that are available.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.6 - Nik Collection 6.9 - PureRAW 4 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

use the "alternative download links" at page bottom here - https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

kglad_0-1664385897551.png

start with the Windows 10 version 1903 and later(64-bit) installer

if that fails, try the Windows 10 versions below 1903 (64-bit) installer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines