• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Seeking advice on how to purchase single PS (personal) Trying to save some funds :)

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all)

I would really appreciate it if someone advise me on how to use PS for as small price as possible.

Not a such greedy one,  however, my budget demands this approach 🙂
Any advice (even alternative software) is most welcome. I am a real rookie in this, so would like to apologize for silly questions and my weird English: "Sorry, lads 😃 "

Need PS mostlty to combine pictures (photos) & text to compose easy-taking guides, easily read on mobile devices, for even more hopeless noobs than me. 

My most often tasks are: extract text from pictures (posted on insta and same superinformative resources) and apply text, tiny pics (icons) to create life-saving short guides (should fit in one mobile device screen, set as wallpapers, etc)

Your attempts to enlight me will be highly appreciated. And could save some life )

Looking forward to anything, helping me to step forward

TOPICS
New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The special photography subscription is $10 per month (the last time I looked)

Special Photography Plan includes Photoshop & Lightroom & Bridge & Mobile Lightroom

Or Photoshop Elements for a one time fee

http://www.adobe.com/products/elements-family.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for taking time to reply.
(and excuse me for my 'broken' English)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is nothing cheaper than the $10 a month for Photoshop. 

There is no way to buy it for one price.

Many web sites say they have it cheaper or for one price, but these are thieves and waiting to infect your computer.

There are real alternatives to Photoshop; if this price is out of the question. There may be other apps more suitable, because Photoshop is a high end tool which needs a lot of training.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here's a guide comparing the different ways to purchase Adobe Photoshop, with everything you get:

Compare the Creative Cloud Photography vs. Photoshop vs. Lightroom Plans

As TSN mentions above, the $9.99/month Photography plan is generally considered a bargain by most customers, and remains the least expensive way to purchase the full Photoshop... plus you also get Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines