• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Service.exe error

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! After I downloaded CC, I keep receiving multiple "service.exe errors" every 10 minutes.

Could anyone help me with that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To speed up study, for other responders... the message isn't service.exe, it's AGSService.exe. I think the message says it has crashed (but I do not read Greek so I may be wrong). I hope someone recognises this problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 08, 2021 Oct 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS and version are you running? What is your configuration? What programs did you install?

AGSService is called "Adobe Genuine Software Service", so it is checking if the Adobe software installed is licenced. I have two of such processes.

It may be that you have multiple versions of this program installed (from prior installations... ?). I recommend uninstalling everything from Adobe, running the Adobe CC Cleaner program to clean-up all leftovers, and then to install CC again.

(I'm moving this to the installation forum)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines