• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sharing work files collaboratively

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team member cannot see the Creative Cloud folders I'm sharing. And tech support has been terrible. We are so frustrated at this point. We should be able to share folders through Creative Cloud on our desktops. I've done this many times with another company account. But my team member cannot see my folders. All we can do is share files in the "library" folders. And the library does not allow us to share working files like AI, INDD or PSD files. We can't actually collaborate. Because we can't share WORKING files. 

The biggest problem seems to be the level of tech support we've received. We repeat ourselves, go through the same process of confirming how our files are set up, the invitation for collaborating, etc. It's a struggle talking to tech support people who don't speak english as a first language. 

Does anyone know where we could get some advanced support? English speaking techs who actually know something?

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know where you live but call centers everywhere are stretched thin right now due to pandemic staff shortages.  Adobe must service customers all over the world, most of whom are NOT native English speaking.

Individual members who need technical support are encouraged to use the secure Online Chat system.

Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

Teams & Enterprise users should work directly with their IT dept.  If needed, the IT dept admin will open a support request from their admin console.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We tried using the chat support. We were given links to web pages with instructions. We've already gone through that. We were asked the same questions over and over. And confirmed how the files are shared. We'll try the IT department, but they don't have a clue about Creative Cloud so I'm not hopeful about that avenue for help. At this point, I'm willing to PAY for support outside of Adobe. I just don't know where to turn to find that support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines